1. Create one PowerPoint slide per gothic element. Add quotes and images from Google.
2. Use the Voice Memo function on your phone. State the gothic element, e.g.: 'Freedom and Imprisonment', then quotes from each text. You could hook this up to your computer and play to yourself throughout the day or as you fall asleep.
3. Write down quotes in a small note-pad. Re-read every single day.
4. Watch (or make!) YouTube video songs. See video above.
5. Watch the films online and note down quotes under each feature of the gothic as you watch. See Wuthering Heights link above.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.